This Pine Cone Cheese Ball would make a beautiful hostess gift or a cute and delicious little something to give to neighbors for the Holiday season.
This recipe is originally from Southern Living NOVEMBER 1998.
We have seen this done with both the pecans as pictured and also with almonds.
Make it a great day, you deserve it!!
Tracey and Aileen
- 1 (8-ounce) container garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) container roasted garlic cream cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups pecan halves, toasted
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Stir together first 4 ingredients. Shape into an oval; chill 2 hours.
- Arrange pecan halves over cheese oval in overlapping rows beginning at bottom and working upward. Arrange rosemary sprigs at top of pine cone. Serve with crackers.