Do you have gray hair?
Do you spend time and money coloring your hair to get rid of your gray?
Perhaps you won’t have to any longer.
I was flipping through some articles and found this very interesting one on the power of………….
This article was originally posted on MindBodyGreen.com and was written by Jennifer Thompson and it raises some interesting points and possibilities.
Now I know not all of you dislike your gray hair. There are many of you out there that completely embrace your gray hair and look absolutely beautiful with it. I, on the other hand, started going gray when I was in my early 20’s. It makes me feel old, and darn it, I don’t like feeling that way. So yes, I am one of those that color color color!!!!
Please let us know what you think!!
Do you have other “cures” for gray hair, we would love for you to share them with us.
Do you enjoy Green Smoothies, we would love for you to share your recipes with us as well.
Make it a great day, you deserve it!!
Can a Green Smoothie Reverse Gray Hair?
- Blend 60% fruit to 40% greens in a blender.
- Keep in mind that cucumber, tomato and bell peppers are fruits.
- You can start to mix more fruits and greens as you become confident in your flavor combinations.
- Add water and/or high-water content fruits first.
- Then add greens, blend again.
- Blend different fruits and greens every day.
- Try different combinations and find what tastes best to you
- 2 bunches bok choy
- 1 handful arugula
- 2 oranges
- 1 mandarin
- A few shavings fresh ginger (about a quarter inch)
- Half tsp. blue green algae powder
- Half tsp. chlorella powder
- 1 capsule probiotic powder
- Half lime, squeezed
- 1 cup water
About Jennifer Thompson
Jennifer Thompson is a fully trained and qualified IIPA Certified Comprehensive Iridologist and Plant-Based Nutritionist. Currently Jennifer is based in Koh Samui, Thailand, where she works as an Certified Iridology Practitioner, Raw Food Educator and also a Detox/Fasting, Vegan/Live Foods, Green Smoothie and Healthy Habits Coach. She offers lectures, workshops, training and one-on-one consultations at various health and detox spas around the world. She has worked individually with clients and also presented her health talks in Australia, USA, China, Korea, Japan, Dubai, Jordan, Israel, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. Her first DVD, Green Smoothie Power, was released in April 2012. Sign up for her FREE raw food recipes and newsletter at www.healthybliss.net.
Find Jennifer online: